Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm new to this forum and looking forward to all the knowledge and insights you guys share here. I currently ride a hona vtx 1300 (don't hate me ) but will be selling/trading in the next two weeks for a electra glide or a road glide. my question is which bike is the better bike in regards to resale and ride quality. I plan on getting a tour pak on the road glide is that is the one I choose so it will be decked out just like the electra glide. just wondering what would you pick and why. thanks again.

·
Out Riding
477 Posts
Hello and welcome from Arizona

·
Registered
259 Posts
Welcome from Chicago and good luck with the new bike. Both the Electra Glide and Road Glide are great bikes. Not to make the decision any more difficult, but have you considered the Street Glide?

·
I break stuff.
1,669 Posts
Welcome to our lil' corner of the Internet!

Don't worry so much about resale (especially in today's world) - buy what you like and enjoy the ride. Some folks prefer the frame-mounted fairing - it's what you feel comfy with, I guess.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Welcome - potato --patatto

·
Registered
40,762 Posts
Don't worry so much about resale (especially in today's world) - buy what you like and enjoy the ride. Some folks prefer the frame-mounted fairing - it's what you feel comfy with, I guess.
Good advice here. Get the fairing style you prefer, the rest is basically cosmetics.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome from San Marcos, Tejas.
Gateway to the Hill Country & Devil Backbone.
Gotta love them Wide Glide's

·
Old Member
2,896 Posts
I rode a vtX1300 for a couple of months about 4 years ago and really enjoyed the bike with it's cobra pipes. I've also owned a Road Glide & a couple of Ultra's and found the RG to handle much better but prefer the look of the bat wing.

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
Welcome no advice here just welcome

1 - 11 of 11 Posts