Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I've not had a chance to ride it yet being that Cleveland is a winter wonder hell. But it sounds really good.my last bike had bassani pro street this has a deeper sound.but yes I am curious to see how the 2 into 1 feels on the low end

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm really pleased with mine - both performance & looks as well as sound.

We wanted something different, every man & his dog seemed to be putting on 2-1's on their Breakouts.

Plus the wife wanted it so I wasn't going to argue! :blahblah:

Bit cooler here in Western Australia - only got to 31C / 88 degrees so good riding weather again.

·
Super Moderator
4,359 Posts
And don't sweat the forks and risers, first good riding day the splattered bugs will make the chrome unnoticeable! Lookin good. I rode mine stock for the first 2K miles and only had the Bassanis 2/1 on since and I like everything about them so far (10K miles later).

·
Registered
419 Posts
That is one good looking scooter. I like that paint especially.
Must be something to do with growing up in the 60's and 70's
and seeing lots of metal flake on the customs of the day.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
39,572 Posts
So fun to ride. I really thought I was going to have a hard time finding a replacement for my night train! This bike is a riot
If I had to pick a bike made today to replace my Night Train, the Breakout would be it. :nod

But I have 10 years into mine, so it isn't going to be going anywhere anytime soon if I can help it.

·
Rocker Chik
3,317 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts