Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got driven off the road by a panel truck on a country road I drive all the time. Moved a 2,000 lb boulder 20 inches at least. Sailed 20 feet and walked in with the bike. Everyone at Harley of Dallas wanted to see the bike - usually folks in this kind of accident don't walk in to talk about it. Totaled.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,445 Posts
Holy crap! Nice to see you still on the right side of the dirt! Glad you aren't totaled.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
What Eric said!

·
Registered
12,313 Posts
Your Guardian Angel was flying right close to you.

·
Registered
40,069 Posts
Ouch!

·
Registered
365 Posts
glad only the bike is wrecked, that can b fixed. I'd be calling the truck company for compensation! Here's to having a BN front end soon!!!

·
Unsafe At Any Speed
128 Posts
Wow! Glad you're alright! With that kind of luck you should buy a Lotto ticket ASAP!! :)

Last year on my way to my 1K service a truck came into my lane on purpose - the guy was laughing!

Hope you're fixed up and back on the road soon. :bikerguy:

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
I can't say you are lucky, cuz your bike is effed. But you are fortunate that you walked away.
Those were some nice looking diamond cut cylinders.:mad

·
Registered
710 Posts
Glad your ok the bike can be replaced.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Very glad you are OK...Bike can be replaced...Almost had the same thing happen in ny last year...driver stopped at the last second/1 inch from my bike...doesn't get any closer than that...Get back on another horse and ride...Safely...

·
Former Lurker
3,062 Posts
That looks one hell of a hard hit.
Gald you are ok.
Looks like someone was watching out for you...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts