1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
damn that is a good looking bike

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Looks much better, which kit did you use?

·
Super Moderator
4,291 Posts
nubbz, can you shoot me a link to where you got the parts. I googled it but don't want to buy the wrong stuff. I pick up my BO at the end of June and compared to the rest of the bike that plate stock is an eye sore.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Just get the right side rear turn sig stand off and remount the LSR light.That's what I did with my 2013 Slim. Got the kury lic bracket from J&P Cycles. Works great.

·
Super Moderator
4,291 Posts
That helped anyhow. I wasn't aware Harley supported the Kury catalog. My dealer was also able to provide it after some research.

That Slim is a nice looking bike. I was checking out yesterday when I went for parts.

·
Registered
177 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
I did the same thing on my 2013 Slim. Got a right side t-sig stem and the same kuryakin lic plate mount. Made the bike look a lot better, not like the plate was an after thought. That made your breakout look way better too.

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
I hate going to the dealership, that's why I use the Internet. I can just order the parts online and save a trip.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
J&P cycles has the lic plate mount. Their pn# 534-219 from the website. The t-sig stems are model spec. A stem for a Slim won't fit the Breakout. T-sigs look alot the same but are different. But the right side stem will fit on the left side. Look closely you will see that the LS stem is actually 2 pcs and if you compare the stand off measurement you will see the same numbers. Call the dealer and tell the parts guy what you want and UPS it to you. My dealer does it for me but it's 50 miles to the store.

·
Registered
28 Posts
You can do a verticle mount in the stock location, without buying any parts. The stock mount is 2 pieces and slides to adjust for diffent size plates. Just remove the center bolt and take the outer most piece off. Then you can align your tage vertically and secure it using only the top 2 bolts. I did this on my 48 and it was the first thing I did to the BO as well. It's not as cool as the mount shown in this thread, but it costs zero dollars and I can easliy return it to a horizontal mount if needed. ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts