Harley Davidson Forums banner

Breakout Owner From Australia

3K views 18 replies 19 participants last post by  2010hdultra 
#1 ·
Hi All,

From Western Australia, Australia and really enjoy following the way you Americans modify and enjoy your bikes.

My father has a 2014 Road King and I purchased my first ever road bike in August last year, a 2014 Breakout.

From the dealer, I had ordered the bike with Filter, Vance & Hines big Radius and also Screaming Eagle Tuner.

Not long after I had organised to have the rear lowered an inch and I blacked out the rear guard rails.
Recently I fixed the rear number plate from an ugly monstrosity to a more cleaner "bobber" look.
Currently in the process of machining some riser spacers and tank lift

See less See more
#4 ·
I too have a 14 Breakout. I call it my Bat Bike. I like your license plate mount, keeps the road spray off your back. My biggest modifications are surplus army ammo boxes for bags. Quick disconnect of course. I used 5 degree riser bushings to bring the controls closer. If you use 10 degree you need to add spacers as the speedo will contact the tank. I'm new here so soon as I can figure out how, I will post some pictures.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.