Harley Davidson Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 193 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
38,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
On the new one, the mods need to be in black or vise versa. I still use classic.....i like the beer in the thumbs up....:)

If it was necessary i guess we could put Mod under our screen names. But by now i think everyone knows who the mods are.
The beer or the Harley thumb would be cool with me. :nod

HarleyThumb.jpg

·
Registered
11,491 Posts
:popcorn:coffee

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts

·
Poser Member # 99
17,409 Posts
Zeta Most of us know who the mods are trust me We know very well :devil :grin

The Whole group of mods here are good guys Hate to mess with your rep's but facts are facts . Speaking of Mods where's Roy been :dunno

I borrowed this from Some one around here I agree I like this one

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,659 Posts
I'm here and lurking. Been busier than an epileptic brain surgeon hopped up on speed and coffee.

Still in Sandy Eggo. Been here since mid-October. Flight home is Dec 23. Working long hours, 7 days a week. Just finished for today. Looking forward to some down time next week. So much for the mileage challenge this year.

I NEVER see the main page, so I didn't know there was an issue. I bookmarked "new posts" and go straight to the good stuff... apparently I was a little behind on this post.

Frankly, if Kainem gets booted this forum would have a really tough time surviving. You guys have only an tiny glimpse into what he does for this place every day. I really appreciate how much he does for us.

·
Poser Member # 99
17,409 Posts
I'm here and lurking. Been busier than an epileptic brain surgeon hopped up on speed and coffee.

Still in Sandy Eggo. Been here since mid-October. Flight home is Dec 23. Working long hours, 7 days a week. Just finished for today. Looking forward to some down time next week. So much for the mileage challenge this year.

I NEVER see the main page, so I didn't know there was an issue. I bookmarked "new posts" and go straight to the good stuff... apparently I was a little behind on this post.

Frankly, if Kainem gets booted this forum would have a really tough time surviving. You guys have only an tiny glimpse into what he does for this place every day. I really appreciate how much he does for us.
So Do we Roy So do we :smile

Theres some of us that have been here for more then a few post and a day or two . We appreciate the Mods and what they do and How you guys run this site

·
Registered
52 Posts
No worries good getting to know some of you guys.

Nice, he ran at Oswego and Union Grove.

67 Camaro called "Long Time Coming"
48 chopped Anglia called "Short and Sweet"

Some pics.

Jeff M
I remember both of those cars. My dad had several different Camaros back then called Jug Hugger. We raced at Oswego, The Grove, Byron and US30.

·
Asylum Inmate
11,568 Posts
Maple Grove and Atco! The quarter mile is racing.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Maple Grove and Atco! The quarter mile is racing.
Used to go to Atco quite a bit in the mid to late 80s, my neighbor ran a 64 ford pickup & a 69 Z28.

·
Administrator
176 Posts
I remember both of those cars. My dad had several different Camaros back then called Jug Hugger. We raced at Oswego, The Grove, Byron and US30.
Oh nice, I will ask him about them.

I grew up hanging from the roll cage in the garage while they worked on the 67.

Jeff M

·
Retired citizen
22,902 Posts
WOW, all of a sudden I'm getting AD bombed ! Awnings and Gieko shit all over the place ! WTF ? If I keep getting this crap I ain't sticking around ...

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
boy oh boy did i run into an oil post or sumtim hahahahahahahahahaha hey man if ya'll leave let us know where ya park..............js im not around much or been here that long for that matter but i like all you numskulls ...... all ways a good time......

181 - 193 of 193 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.