Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody catch any of the budget address today? I caught a little driving in the truck between stops.....
Hearing him on the radio is making me start to wonder if I am racist, I never thought I was before. I don't know if it is just the message he is sending or his delivery of said message. I do know I found myself taking offense to the way he was presenting it and again I have to question myself why....
I think I need to make a point of turing off the TV or radio when he comes on..... I just can't watch him....:bluduh

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,018 Posts
Willie, I think it's his condescending delivery style that does that. It irritates the crap out of me, too.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Willie, I think it's his condescending delivery style that does that. It irritates the crap out of me, too.

I'm thinking you are correct..... It just really gets to me.....

·
Turgid Member
1,248 Posts
Your not alone. Can't stand to listen to him or see him. It's like I'm in a nightmare I can't wake up from when I do. I can't even describe the feeling.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Noel
7,389 Posts

·
Banned
612 Posts
Being in the bakery business I have to deal with health inspectors...many are very good at their jobs and handle themselves and you with respect in order to get the job done . I , however , run into the occasional ' little man with a little power ' who is a downright azzhole to deal with...obama IS THAT guy...arrogant , ignorant , snotty and confrontational if you dont bow down and kiss his ass...to them AND obama I say...:mooning:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guy's... I didn't think I was putting race into it, but thought I would ask your opinion, it is not my intention...
To me anyone acting like that would get the same feeling from me... I can't remember a time in my life when a POTUS acted like this...
Ya Old Timer, I can see the little man syndrome now that you mention it...

·
Banned
447 Posts
making me start to wonder if I am racist,
No, you can hate him because he's a peckerwood, liar, hypocrite, socktucker, feathermucker, etc.

I'm hoping this Toomey/Manchin proposal in the Senate (extended NICS checks) will cap this "gun violence" debate and we'll be done with it, be able once again to find ammo for the three hundred million guns in America.

Photos of this devil dog all over online, smoking weed. But he thinks "now is not the time" -- despite recreational marijuana being lawful in WA, CO. Blacks are 13% of the population and 93% of those serving prison time -- mostly for non-violent drug offenses.

If the "War On Drugs" is not working, why do we perpetuate it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

That said, I think we'd be just as screwed with Romney / Ryan -- I voted for Willie Nelson.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No, you can hate him because he's a peckerwood, liar, hypocrite, socktucker, feathermucker, etc.

I'm hoping this Toomey/Manchin proposal in the Senate (extended NICS checks) will cap this "gun violence" debate and we'll be done with it, be able once again to find ammo for the three hundred million guns in America.

Photos of this devil dog all over online, smoking weed. But he thinks "now is not the time" -- despite recreational marijuana being lawful in WA, CO. Blacks are 13% of the population and 93% of those serving prison time -- mostly for non-violent drug offenses.

If the "War On Drugs" is not working, why do we perpetuate it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

That said, I think we'd be just as screwed with Romney / Ryan -- I voted for Willie Nelson.

O.K., I'll bite... Why do you think we would be just as bad if we would have elected Romney and Ryan? Is there something that has driven you to this conculsion??

God bless Willie "N"!!

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,018 Posts
Just my 2c on the Romney/Ryan thing, had they won, we'd still be seeing gridlock with the Senate blocking anything they want to get done just as the House is blocking stuff now.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I'd rather see the gridlock and nothing get done for another 4 more years than loose my constitutional rights one at a time like we are seeing here in the Peoples Republic of Colorado. Nothing worse than seeing a one sided legislation do what ever they want to because there is no balance. Especially when you have criminals that have been voted it by lies etc. What a helpless feeling. Sully:bigbarf

·
Registered
34 Posts
Im with you sully. This nut commie is giving tanks to the muslims, and removing arms from the usa. Why people dont see the aid he is giving to muslims and even having them in the white house is beyond me. Making us weaker is his goal amd you have to be blind to think othewise.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts