Harley Davidson Forums banner

81 - 92 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Follow up on this....rode 200 miles yesterday and came home and Amazon delivered. Perfect timing.THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! Melts the bugs right off, no residue and polishes to a glossy shine with no weird swirl marks. Came with a nice green micro fiber towel. I was using Meg quik detailer but the gloss black on the bike didn't look right. Permanent detailer from now on! Glad I read this thread.

·
Motorradfahrer
31 Posts
I'm also a fan. Has anyone had experience having it freeze it in an unheated garage during the winter? Does it still have the same properties when it thaws out?

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Well I ordered 64 oz concentrate, finally came yesterday, but it's a container of Seafoam Bug B Gone. After a little disappointment checked product out on computer. Seems to do what Bug Slide promises, and a little cheaper ($32.00). I'm gonna use it. Let you know how I like it, but know idea of a comparison.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Bugslide is recommended by eight out of ten Dentist.....
Now Nine out of 10 . . . I showed it to my dentist and he now uses it on all his patients that ride motorcycles. Because going to the dentist is such a "happy" experience, his motorcycle patients always had bugs on their teeth from smiling. BugSlide took those bugs right off - Better than any toothpaste he uses!

Attachments

·
American
25,824 Posts
Well I ordered 64 oz concentrate, finally came yesterday, but it's a container of Seafoam Bug B Gone. After a little disappointment checked product out on computer. Seems to do what Bug Slide promises, and a little cheaper ($32.00). I'm gonna use it. Let you know how I like it, but know idea of a comparison.
Chaly, you didn't really read the thread title did you.....:devil

·
Noel
7,358 Posts
Got to look into this, is it available at HD shops, cyclegear, etc.....?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
American
25,824 Posts
Got to look into this, is it available at HD shops, cyclegear, etc.....?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Noel, Bugslide is sold at HD shops.... or online. I’ve tried it and it works well. No better or worse than Meguires ultimate detailer I buy at Walmart! IMO

81 - 92 of 92 Posts