Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You have caught yourself giving a biker wave or in some other other way acknowledging a rider you see on the road while driving your cage.

I do. I say Hellooooooo motorcycle. :p

Added later
(Not out the window or anything. I either simply think it or say it quietly to myself.)

I posted this next door and want to know what we think.

·
I break stuff.
1,669 Posts
I've noticed that, away from Chicago, folks wave to each other whether they're driving cars, trucks or bikes.

·
Ms. Subtle
1,930 Posts
i have waved..

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
I posted next door that I'll wave, usually only if my window is down and my arm is already hangin out.

But around here many people wave to one another no matter what your driving/riding. Many times early in the morning going to work and there aren't many people on the roads I'll pass a stranger and we'll both have a friendly Good Morning wave.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I posted next door that I'll wave, usually only if my window is down and my arm is already hangin out.

But around here many people wave to one another no matter what your driving/riding. Many times early in the morning going to work and there aren't many people on the roads I'll pass a stranger and we'll both have a friendly Good Morning wave.
We do that around here too Vic.

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
I dont wave. In New York you nod. I always give my two wheel brothers extra space as a gesture of good faith. Then I feel bad, thinking if they are on their bike I should be on mine.

·
COB
1,984 Posts
You have caught yourself giving a biker wave or in some other other way acknowledging a rider you see on the road while driving your cage.

I do. I say Hellooooooo motorcycle. :p
I posted this next door and want to know what we think.
Actually I do the reverse, I find myself waving at Mustangs from my bike.

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,503 Posts
GTO guys LOVE Mustangs.

They taste like Chicken.

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,503 Posts
GTO.....thats a front wheel drive Australian 4 door, right?
I'll call you.

6sp 6liter 400 hp/ 400 tq

Gonna show yours?

I'll have to admit, in the company the Bug, the Thunderbird, the Mini,
the Mustang is surely the very best looking of the costume jewelry cars.

·
COB
1,984 Posts
I'll call you.

6sp 6liter 400 hp/ 400 tq

Gonna show yours?

I'll have to admit, in the company the Bug, the Thunderbird, the Mini,
the Mustang is surely the very best looking of the costume jewelry cars.

Mine is stock 300/300. I have thought of supercharging it but I am cheap.

Yours is a little porky at 3725 pounds. But then I don't buy cars on specs, I love my Mustang and how it fits me and my lifestyle. You may say it is costuem jewelry, but that is ok, you don't have to buy one. The GTO looks like just another Jap coupe to me. I kinda like quirky cars....I had a PT Cruiser and really enjoyed it too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts