Discussion Starter #1
On Long Island in New York

A few shots with the cell phone

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Dave.

Yea Lil, the Iphone. With it's tiny lens. It works great for a cell phone cam but not as good as a real camera.

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet images. There's an overcastness to them (literally) and sometimes it places a nice mood to image/ride. And indeed -- finest quality cell phone pics I've seen.
I think you nailed it Steve. Even though it's overcast (which I like) If the lens was a bit bigger to catch more light, I wouldnt get that effect as much. It's just so easy to snap a pic with something you have on you vs taking out a separate piece of equipment for us lazy types. I've never taken so many pics.

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Thanks Dave.

Yea Lil, the Iphone. With it's tiny lens. It works great for a cell phone cam but not as good as a real camera.
Okay, but you take the best shots I've ever seen with one.

PS
You are making me miss LI again.

·
Registered
269 Posts
captree long island

I have not been there in a couple years,pass it on the way home via shore pkwy. hey eze that one totem pic looks like the ronjo in mtk. pt.

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have not been there in a couple years,pass it on the way home via shore pkwy. hey eze that one totem pic looks like the ronjo in mtk. pt.
That is indeed the Ronjo. A real dive but the location is hard to beat. 1 block from the Atlantic Ocean.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts