Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2010 street glide. I have put all 60,000 miles on it. I put some mild cams in her couple of months ago. She already had a thunderheader and big sucker intake, and a TTS tuner. Ran fine for 5000 miles after putting the cams in. Couple weeks ago, puttin around town, all of a sudden, no power. Like i had two flat tires goin thru mud. I thought maybe my throttle by wire system went out. But it was'nt really in limp mode. I replaced the twist grip sensor anyway, replaced the connector at the throttle body, replaced my fuel filter. Fuel pressure is 60 psi. Cant read my tuner anymore, it cant identify my bike. WTF. It runns but way lean. I tried a fuel pak, didnot help at all. Im thinkin i lost my tune, ecm went back to stock ? Local dealer plugged in digital tech, no codes, no problem. Im stuck.

·
luv the low country
20,288 Posts
Instead of jumpin on a 3 year old thread, do the right thing and go to the "New to the Community Section" for a proper introduction. Then I'm sure you will get help from some very knowledgeable people here.

·
Retired citizen
24,277 Posts
I would check the battery volts, a low battery can cause those symptoms. The battery should measure at least 12.8v static and 13.5 plus volts engine running.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts