Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. I’m having trouble finding these lines/hoses online. Mine are dry rotted and shot. I believe they are the vacuum diaphragm lines (correct me if wrong) that run to the carb. I’ve been doing research but I can’t find these anywhere. Any good sites to use or links where I can purchase? My bike is a ‘99 sportster 883. Thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone know the sizes of these hoses? Probably a cheaper option rather than buying it as a whole part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Just Ride
3,036 Posts
I believe there 1/4 inch. Auto parts store should be able to hook you up. Take a piece with you.

·
Poser Member # 99
17,211 Posts
Lol yes exactly. Hopefully a little hose isn’t too hard for them. Thanks!

You Know that these kids cant work out side of the box. You know its a Auto parts store not a Motor cycle Shop is a general answer form these Kids :devil.

Going to a auto parts store is like going to Walmart's most day . If you ask some one at Walmart where some thing is you get. Duh I don't Know or If you don't see it we must not have it or Carry it

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You Know that these kids cant work out side of the box. You know its a Auto parts store not a Motor cycle Shop is a general answer form these Kids :devil.

Going to a auto parts store is like going to Walmart's most day . If you ask some one at Walmart where some thing is you get. Duh I don't Know or If you don't see it we must not have it or Carry it

Yeah I’ve been there. If it’s not smacking them in the face on their store computer then they can’t help haha sometimes I just wanna say let me go back there and look myself!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts