Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The following ebay seller sold me the tire shown in the attachment.
The first issue is that they are denying that I am the purchaser.
They are then denying that this is the tire they sold me.
And they are now saying they will no longer talk to me.
This tire should have never shipped. It is out right dangerous. Sure to fail !

Watch out for these crooks !
Watch the phone number and address. They could be operating under a few different EBAY names.

Crowe s Custom Cycles
606 East Columbia Avenue
Battle Creek, MI 49014
www.crowescustomcycles.com

In-Store Pickups: 269-966-2040
Online & Phone Orders: 269-966-3040
Hours: Mon-Fri 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,045 Posts
yikes, thanks for the warning

Reactions: Manduhlyn and JTJ

·
Registered
969 Posts
I knew someone who was selling helmets on eBay, painting them up making them look beautiful but they were not DOT helmets. People were paying 300-400 for helmet he purchased for $25. When the buyer contacted him he did the same, refused to even acknowledge he sold them the helmet. After that I never used eBay again as I realized how easy it is to get F'd over..bastards!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I knew someone who was selling helmets on eBay, painting them up making them look beautiful but they were not DOT helmets. People were paying 300-400 for helmet he purchased for $25. When the buyer contacted him he did the same, refused to even acknowledge he sold them the helmet. After that I never used eBay again as I realized how easy it is to get F'd over..bastards!
Cant be f'd over if you contact ebay...it's just not like that...

·
Registered
969 Posts
Cant be f'd over if you contact ebay...it's just not like that...
I see, well after I saw what he was doing with those helmets I just didn't trust eBay anymore. I guess I don't understand exactly how eBay works. But I hope you get your money back on the tire.
I do know the buyers were contacting this guy and he would not even take their calls. So I guess you are supposed to contact the seller first to try to settle things and then eBay?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I see, well after I saw what he was doing with those helmets I just didn't trust eBay anymore. I guess I don't understand exactly how eBay works. But I hope you get your money back on the tire.
I do know the buyers were contacting this guy and he would not even take their calls. So I guess you are supposed to contact the seller first to try to settle things and then eBay?
Yes and the minute a seller does anything that doesn't result in a refund, you contact ebay and you get your money back ... It's not a back alley deal...you agreed to understanding that when using the service?

·
Registered
969 Posts
Yes and the minute a seller does anything that doesn't result in a refund, you contact ebay and you get your money back ... It's not a back alley deal...you agreed to understanding that when using the service?
I see. Well this goes to show you I know nothing about eBay haha. Anyway glad you got your money back, thanks for the heads up on the Shady seller.

·
Just Ride
3,847 Posts
I bought a high torque starter from them. It was package wrong, I called them and got it straightened out. They shipped me the right starter before I shipped the wrong one back. It took a few tries before they answered the phone. Can't complain about their service. Maybe I got lucky.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts