Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Pipewizard's "Shootin' Annie"

Votes: 2 1.7%
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cast your VOTE and Choose the location for the "2014 Meet and Greet"

17K views 264 replies 50 participants last post by  2stangs8689 
#1 ·
OK, so if this year's impromptu "Meet and Greet" goes over well, and we feel like doing it again, we need a more central location, with this year's being in Ohio, and we received ALOT more interest than was expected, and it's biased towards the East Coast, you guys pick the place for 2014.

The suggestion thread for locations has gone WAY off track.... :laugh

So, cast your vote for what was suggested in the other thread, and I'll start organizing sooner for next year.

If you choose other, SPECIFY where, because if it gets popular, we can vote again, or add it in.

Remember, a central location will draw more people, and the intent (right now) is to get FORUM members together, so you can put a face with the screen name that we spend so much time talking to.

Wherever is picked, I'll be there..... :laugh :eek:uttahere:

#2 ·
26 views and No votes???

#5 ·
The two Arkansas locations are less than an hour apart. If there is any justice, the two locations vote totals will be combined.

#12 ·
#19 ·
Planning on it!

I'm still deciding on my vote. Never been to Arkansas...not sure I wanna go there either. Hahaha.

#13 ·
I voted last night...hope we get a lot of voting today. Isn't that falls in AK the same place that used to feature Dogpatch USA? Or did they close that when Al Capp died?

#15 ·
Can't see it from the app. Go the the website through your browser and you'll see it at the top of the thread.

#17 ·
I like you already!!! :laugh :laugh

You DIDN'T vote for Oklahoma!!!! :thumb

I was hoping guys wouldn't want a SHORT ride to this, and THAT proves it..... :rollin

#18 ·
Arkansas is in the lead!!!!

#22 ·
You can ride down to my house..... I'll even buy some beer.... :rollin

#24 ·
Lol.

Arkanasas pulling out to a big lead!!!

#27 ·
Thats cause Arkanasas is biker heaven on earth.....maybe not the best riding in the world...but right up there....all BS aside..go there one time and you will be hooked for life.. and best of all...it's fairly inexpensive to go there...they don't break it off in ya on prices...:coffee

#26 ·
While I agree with the helmet thing, Illinois and Indiana aren't that central. Both also kinda suck.

I'll just get one of those real thin skid lids that aren't really helmets. Or I'll find me a Nazi helmet with spike. Cuz those are badass.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#37 ·
By the looks of it, I think we'll be heading to Arkansas.....

#38 ·
By the looks of it, I think those that survive and avoid incarceration in Sandusky will be heading to Arkansas.....
Fixed it for you.

#41 ·
I don't think they'll be too worried how we pronounce the state's name. They'll be too busy asking themselves, "Holy S#!T, WTF just happend?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.