Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw this in one of my Costco Ads this morning. Anyone have/use one of these? The 5-1/2" lowered height seems like it might not make it under my 03 RK but possibly squeeze under the 14 SG. I was by myself so I tried to slide a 6" wooden block under the bikes with my foot while I was holding them upright. Wouldn't fit. Any reviews or input?

·
Retired citizen
23,107 Posts
NOPE, ain't gonna work IMO. The same thing from Sears will fit under your bikes tho ! I have them and use them alot !

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got a Sears one now that's seen better days. Saw this and thought possible upgrade but probably not. Looks stout tho!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Have one like it. Maybe not as cool. No pretty Yellow. Used it to store the Fat Boy one winter (space issues in garage) and it worked just fine. Mine fits fine under the bike. You have to check the hydraulics each time before use, though, because sometimes the cartridge will lose pressure in storage. Last thing you want is to have the hydraulics go south when you're trying to bring the bike down.

Oh, yeah, Interesting that the first time I went to the site, Costco showed it sold out. Went in again to check some specs, and it was available. hm....

·
Registered
523 Posts
If the bike is too low you can always roll it onto a block or two to get it high enough.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts