Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got all my parts in last weekend. Installed the Jackpot header with the screamin eagle slip ons with a hyper charger and the PCV on my 15 RoadGlide. Bike is über loud now. Not real happy with the sound but I'm gonna give it time to break in before I start shopping around.

My question is has anybody else done these same or similar upgrades and not gone to the Dyno? At an idle it seems like the bike is missing alittle and under heavy decal get quite a bit of popping.

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
Nobody ever "needs" a dyno. Your PC should be able to compensate for the ad ons. Maybe need to tweek the map?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't even downloaded the program into my computer yet. I had the shop I ordered the PC from load the tune before I picked it up. I'll play with the map this weekend. Had to head out for work. Won't see the bid again till Friday night

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
When I say PC I mean PCV.

·
2,327 Posts
If you get a chance call Dynojet and tell them what you have. They were really helpful recommending a map with mine. Worked really well when I changed maps. As an aside I did have it "dynoed" last year. Outstanding difference.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I'm running a PC-V with a map from Fuel Moto and no dyno on my Ultra Limited. I'd real happy with how its running. In the future I might have it dyno'd just to see what more they can get out of it. But I've been to Tennessee and Arkansas this year from Wisconsin, and the bike ran great both trips on the canned map.

Have you checked the Power Commander website and pulled a map off their for your setup? I'd pull that up and compare it to the one loaded on your PC-V.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts