Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Thanks Ed, for a great time!
Nice work!
Only thing I missed was an after text, telling the music. Had been perfect over the black screen at the end...
But you seems to have got it right now. Keep on filming!!!

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Bernt. Please keep the tips coming. The first song was from Canned Heat and the second was from Traffic. I tried your tip from last time with the foam on the mic but the tape I used came off in minutes. I will try it again the next time.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Yes, I noticed that the sound from the camera was not good. The poor sound ability seems to be the problem with most affordable cameras...

·
Trade School Alumnus
502 Posts
Thanks for the nice Christmas Eve Show.

Merry Christmas

Al

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Very pretty country Eze, i bet it was a very enjoyable ride. Thanks for sharing with us, i love the mountains.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
That is a nice ride vid.
Evertime You made a turn onto another road My mind was going,I wonder what is down that road.The one You just turned off from.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That is a nice ride vid.
Evertime You made a turn onto another road My mind was going,I wonder what is down that road.The one You just turned off from.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Me too Marty!
Very pretty country Eze, i bet it was a very enjoyable ride. Thanks for sharing with us, i love the mountains.
Thanks I'm trying to put together a video now of a Bear Mountain Bridge run a month or two back. Stay tuned...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts