Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
I thought you were going to post this:

Chainsaw Bike - YouTube

I think by the time I got it started, I'd just say "the heck with it, I'm too tired to ride."

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Imagine the oil changes.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
I hear you bro.

It would take hours if not days to read through the "what's the best oil for a motorcycle powered by 24 chainsaw motors?" thread before you could even get started - only to get to the 23rd page when the wise, old sage chimes in and says "it's a 2-stroke, you dumb a$$. It don't need no oil change!!"

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
I've never seen potato chips THAT big! Wow!

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,081 Posts
I hear you bro.

It would take hours if not days to read through the "what's the best oil for a motorcycle powered by 24 chainsaw motors?" thread before you could even get started - only to get to the 23rd page when the wise, old sage chimes in and says "it's a 2-stroke, you dumb a$$. It don't need no oil change!!"
Touche.

·
Troll-Paul
85 Posts
Very cool.A Kick Back will be a BxxxH Imagine cutting firewood blocks all day with that baby.
Man-Oh _man.I used an old Macullough 1957 a few yrs ago to cut a few hundred cord of
Beach wood-It weighed 18 lbs and was 87 cc my back and arms felt like jello after 6 hrs and
later hurt like hell for a few weeks till I got used to it-no chainbrake on it either-now back to
the Huskies

1 - 12 of 12 Posts