Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
2007 FLHRC
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all

Im brand new to the forum and have what i see as a major issue with my bike. I have a 2007 ROAD KING Classic with a power commander 3, stage 1 air system and vance and hines true duals. I have codes of p0118 and p0373. This happened after a Joe Florida LED light system was installed. The fuel tank was loosened for light install and the fuel line from tank to intake manifold broke. I replaced that with an HD part. Also 3 of the LED wires were run under the tank. At the same time the dash panel was removed to clean corroded ignition contacts on the plug. I should say that the 3 wires were removed from the plastic clip for the ignition. I am worried that maybe I didnt put them back in the correct order??? Anyway after the lights were installed and tested the bike was started and immediately threw a check engine light. Also the bike just doesnt seem to run as should. I tried clearing the codes threw the instrument cluster but they come right back. I also unplugged the power commander to check for differences but there were none. I am stumped. I am currently pulled the gas tank to check for any possible wiring issues. Any and all help would be much appreciated! !! Thanks!

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,965 Posts
Since you're not confident that you replaced those 3 wires correctly, that'd be the place I would begin looking.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts