Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amazon Prime Day is ending at the end of the day Yes, we know this is off-topic, but we wanted to share some of our favorite deals, because regardless of what brings you to the forums, there are certain items that could be handy for just about anyone. Here's what we've seen so far.

[ame][url=https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0015UC17E/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B0015UC17E&linkCode=as2&tag=vs-forums-primeday19-20&linkId=3a0ee1f50c0f62cb1981d9fe4bec1c35][b][size=4]Streamlight Stylus Pro LED Flashlight[/b][/ame] [size=4]As an ex auto tech, I have owned a number of these over the years (on account of losing them, not breaking them). They are equal parts bright and bulletproof, and they are very rarely on sale. This AAA battery version is only $19.95 right now.[/size][/size]

·
Wayward Son
23,217 Posts
WTF?!?!?!?!?!?

·
Super Moderator
12,659 Posts
Paid SPAM... I mean Sponsor.

I weeded it down to the only thing remotely motorcycle related, and that is a stretch. Like we all don't have flashlights in our phone, whatever.

·
Wayward Son
23,217 Posts
Paid SPAM... I mean Sponsor.
:nod
I know one thing. I will protest with my wallet.
If they link it here and not motorcycle related, I`m not clicking and sure the "F" not buying.

EDIT:Now I see it`s been changed.

·
Registered
21,810 Posts
Amazon Prime???

is that owned by the globalist Jeff Bezos?
Why does he get $1.45 per package Government subsidy if he's the richest guy on earth?

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Amazon Prime???

is that owned by the globalist Jeff Bezos?
Why does he get $1.45 per package Government subsidy if he's the richest guy on earth?
To give $33 million in scholarships to illegal immigrants, that's why! Ever since I read about that shit, I swore off Amazon forever! They can't save me enough money to want me to spend one red cent on ANYTHING that will help that bald little phucking liberal nerd!!!!!

https://philanthropynewsdigest.org/news/bezos-pledges-33-million-for-scholarships-for-dreamers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts