Harley Davidson Forums banner

Christmas present!

5K views 44 replies 38 participants last post by  Ryno0184 
#1 ·
Hello family would like to start by saying happy holidays. I'm here wanting show of my present my wife presented to me when I got home from Afghanistan. I enter my garage and was floored. My wife did the one thing I've been wanting to complete but I'm just to lazy to address. My wife physical painted my garage in the HD Theme. She set up my garage so I can have my own HD man cave, Here is a few pics I took! Room Furniture Building Interior design Ceiling
Room Interior design Furniture Desk Office chair
Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive design Tire Rim
Room Vehicle Building Interior design
Room Property Interior design Building Ceiling

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

See less See more
#2 ·
WOW!! That is effin awesome. Sounds like she is definitely a keeper!!

And thanks for your service!!

#10 ·
Very nice, what a great wife. Thank you for your service and I hope you are rewarded with many hours playing in your man cave. Don't forget to let her come in, since she seems to be the type who would enjoy hanging with you. After all, it is her creation for you.

I think we have a winner here in the Christmas gift department.
:nod:nod:nod

#15 ·
Great present. WELCOME HOME

#16 ·
Very cool. Welcome home and THANK YOU for your service.
Happy New year.

#17 ·
Thanks family! She is a keeper and she done a great Job. Every Time I come home and enter the house through the garage I instantly have a cool aide smile on my face! She received the ultimate compliment for here efforts. I appreciate everyone concern on my warfare.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.