Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
HULK7
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello family would like to start by saying happy holidays. I'm here wanting show of my present my wife presented to me when I got home from Afghanistan. I enter my garage and was floored. My wife did the one thing I've been wanting to complete but I'm just to lazy to address. My wife physical painted my garage in the HD Theme. She set up my garage so I can have my own HD man cave, Here is a few pics I took! ImageUploadedByMO Free1419957266.881289.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1419957287.174062.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1419957322.691169.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1419957342.391710.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1419957371.142425.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
WOW!! That is effin awesome. Sounds like she is definitely a keeper!!

And thanks for your service!!

·
Super Moderator
4,354 Posts
Welcome home, glad you had such a great surprise.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
That's awesome I would say she is definitely a keeper. Welcome home and thank you for your service.

·
Lost in Space
6,859 Posts
Great job. Glad you made it home safe.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Hope you don't mind if I show those pics to my wife as a not so subtle hint. And hopefully you'll a nice long break before the next trip to Afghanastan. That can be tough on the family.

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
Nice, Hulk!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Very nice, what a great wife. Thank you for your service and I hope you are rewarded with many hours playing in your man cave. Don't forget to let her come in, since she seems to be the type who would enjoy hanging with you. After all, it is her creation for you.

I think we have a winner here in the Christmas gift department.
:nod:nod:nod

·
Old Scooter Tramp
1,367 Posts
Hell to the yeah! Ya think jus maybe I could borrow her for just a short time?? Jk

Thanks for your service man...

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
Wow! She is AWESOME!!

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
That garage and your wife rocks.

·
Glad to be anywhere
4,329 Posts
Great present. WELCOME HOME

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Very cool. Welcome home and THANK YOU for your service.
Happy New year.

·
HULK7
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks family! She is a keeper and she done a great Job. Every Time I come home and enter the house through the garage I instantly have a cool aide smile on my face! She received the ultimate compliment for here efforts. I appreciate everyone concern on my warfare.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Very cool. Welcome home and THANK YOU for your service.
Happy New year.
^^^^^^what he said..... but that garage is just too clean man, scatter soom tools about at least hahahahahahaha
you def have a good woman there.
:biker:

·
HULK7
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
yup, man card in order

1 - 20 of 45 Posts