Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of getting a Chrome front wheel & rotors for my SG. Let's see pictures of whatcha got.

·
HULK7
182 Posts
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1410560370.432395.jpg it's not chromed! It's powered coated gloss black with chrome nipples

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
What's the make of the wheel, Quilty?

They look great, by the way.

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Dave I have the same rotors on my chrome 28 spoke HD wheels I had put on at HD and had nothing but trouble with them since day 1..put it like this as soon as I get my jack back from my buddy that I loaned it to I'am putting my stock wheel and rotors back on!!! long story...

·
Registered
764 Posts
Think I'm going to order this wheel. Comes with new Avon tire & chrome rotors, all for 810.00.
that's a great price, that's the same wheel and tire i have...

Very nice hut that has to be a bitch to clean:what?
it's not too bad, i have a mothers ball that i attach to my drill and it makes the cleaning go pretty smoothly and quickly...

BosshoG .....how are ya liking those rotors?
so far i have about 4k miles on them and i haven't had any issues...

Dave I have the same rotors on my chrome 28 spoke HD wheels I had put on at HD and had nothing but trouble with them since day 1..put it like this as soon as I get my jack back from my buddy that I loaned it to I'am putting my stock wheel and rotors back on!!! long story...
care to share a short version of the story?

·
Smiles. A lot!
8,683 Posts

care to share a short version of the story?

I got time... I would like to hear the long version...lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Those appear to be the rotors (polished stainless) I see on eBay. Look nice but was concerned about warpage due to the thin spokes.......

1 - 20 of 32 Posts