Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I like mine. Lightly smoked, stock 12" height with recurve.

Keeps ther airflow just above my head and eliminated helmet buffeting.

Looks like this:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have an 8" smoked and it is perfect for my 5' 10", 30" inseam frame. You can see it at the link in my signature.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mine is standard height, smoke, with a recurve. Love it

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the 8" smoke recurve on street Glide I'm 6' and loving it get the blem there cheaper and you will never find the blem on the windshield

Robert

·
Registered
3 Posts
They are very nice windshields and the recurve does seem to provide some additional lift. I have several different sizes and shades and each has been of top quality.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have the 8" smoke recurve on street Glide I'm 6' and loving it get the blem there cheaper and you will never find the blem on the windshield

Robert
I went to the Clearview website and checked out their "blems." What "blem" did you get? For example, one said "deep scratch." or dimples, or light scratches all over, etc.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I did not buy a blem to save money I did it to save time
Those puppys take 4 to 6 weeks to get, There is that much of a demand for these windscreens

·
Registered
14 Posts
I got the 8" light smoke version and love it.
Mine is on a 07 Ultra and I bought one for the Wife's 07 SG
but she rather have the stock one on so I took it off and
now I have a spare for mine if something happens ;
Rob .....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Clearview vs Klockwerks Flare

Just wondered if anyone has any opinion on which might be better; the clearview or the Flare...I am tired of both the standard and +3" factory Road Glide shields. Thanks...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just wondered if anyone has any opinion on which might be better; the clearview or the Flare...I am tired of both the standard and +3" factory Road Glide shields. Thanks...
You can get a Clearview with a tiny scratch for less than half of what you pay for the Flare. I have one and it has a light flare to it and supposed to have some fine scratches on it (that I cannot find!); check out their website.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts