Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rode nor cal coast then abcessed toncil has me sitting in er waiting for surgery. Real bummed I messed up my buddies ride today. Prayers appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Good luck and hope you get a purdy young nurse too take care of you after surgery.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Thanks stinks...especially looks like the weather was awesome...hope it all works out.
Had mine out as a kid...you get to eat all the ice cream you want!
I'm sure you are more important to your buddies than a motorcycle ride on an awesome day...ok, at least equally important...LOL.
What do you think...maple walnut?

·
Registered
39,502 Posts
Is that first pic an SOA sniper shot? :laugh

·
las drogas son malas
3,248 Posts
Damn, hope surgery went ok. How you feeling today?

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
Hope ya heal up real quick.

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The pics are from pt. Arena lighthouse. Weather was upper sixtys. I've been blessed with 3 hot nurses during my stay, my wife is one of them.

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Heal up quick man!

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
The pics are from pt. Arena lighthouse. Weather was upper sixtys. I've been blessed with 3 hot nurses during my stay, my wife is one of them.
Nice. When you heal up you get to "play doctor"!

:thumb

--

·
Glad to be anywhere
4,328 Posts
tonsillectomy on an adult is a bit rougher than on a child.

Had mine out at 19 and was sore and bleeding later on in the week. The intern was using a suction tube to get the healed skin over the wound (scab) off so the whole wound was raw again. I was in enough pain that I had made a fist to hit him with when he stopped his procedure.

No more problems after that. But every time I start to get a cold, it starts to ache around what ever grew back or was left over.

Bottom line is you'll be ready to ride soon. Enjoy that ASAP

1 - 17 of 17 Posts