Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 847 Posts

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,511 Posts
Archie Griffin is the only person to ever win it twice. I think if Trevor wins it twice it will just be to keep ANYONE in the SEC from winning it. The SEC has a long history of being snubbed by the Heisman committee. But, due to Trevor's skin color and some of the racist voting methods by certain former winners, I will be surprised if he wins it twice, even if he deserves it two years in a row.

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Finale poll of 1018 season. 4 of top 8 is SEC. I like the coaches poll better than the AP.....:D

P.S. click on it and it clears up.

Attachments

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
I'm not ready to comment on football yet...
Well Bama, no matter how good ya are, your gonna have an off day every now an then. Ya cain't win'un all young feller.

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Well Bama, no matter how good ya are, your gonna have an off day every now an then. Ya cain't win'un all young feller.
We didn't even play like we wanted to be there. We played like we were throwing the game on purpose. I'm not saying that's what happened, just saying that's how bad we were playing, it was like we were a whole different team from the rest of the season. Sabin also wasn't anywhere near as pissed off as he normally is, even if we're winning. There were lots of strange things I noticed about that game.

·
American
25,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Finale poll of 1018 season. 4 of top 8 is SEC. I like the coaches poll better than the AP.....:D

P.S. click on it and it clears up.
They played football in 1018! Were you at any of the games Phil...:devil

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
They played football in 1018! Were you at any of the games Phil...:devil
I'm a tad older than i look, had stone footballs back then. And the recievers were real men......:laugh

·
American
25,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm a tad older than i look, had stone footballs back then. And the recievers were real men......:laugh
I'm guessing they went for the two point conversion...... a lot!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Well all I can say, as a student under you all's tutelage, is my son sure gave me a hard time after that game. I told him the same thing, can't win em all, even when you know you should. But he still rode me hard, LOL.

·
American
25,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well all I can say, as a student under you all's tutelage, is my son sure gave me a hard time after that game. I told him the same thing, can't win em all, even when you know you should. But he still rode me hard, LOL.
The way I look at it is iffin you aren't playin for the Championship...... well you ain't a gonna win it, ever!

·
American
25,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What did the Band do Don?

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
1 - 20 of 847 Posts