Harley Davidson Forums banner

801 - 820 of 847 Posts

·
American
25,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #801
Ohio State has recruited very well..... but these were Urban Meyer’s recruits.... Ryan Day did an excellent job, be interesting to see him sustain! Hope he does..... everything is their for him to be a great coach someday!

·
Retired citizen
22,124 Posts
I'm getting a shitty OTA feed today. Trying to watch the Florida St. / Arizona St. game. That's all I get today !

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,511 Posts
That’s a bummer Schmidty. The West Virginia - Kentucky game was a good one. Watching Navy - Kansas State now.

·
American
25,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #804
Navy / K State was a great game as well.......

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,017 Posts
Very much looking forward to the Sugar Bowl to see if LSU has one more of those fantastic games left in them this year. Geaux Tigahs!

·
Asylum Inmate
11,391 Posts
Darryl i am Happy your guys are doing so well!

Don't get me wrong i wish it was Bama, but you have been loyal to your Tigahs so long through the changes it is good to see you get a shot at the big one!

Sent from my SM-T837A using Tapatalk

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,017 Posts
Bob, I was actually hoping to see LSU have to go up against Ohio State simply because Joe Burrow (who is perhaps the best college QB I have seen in the last 40 or so years, (and believe me, I have known a few of the great ones in our time) and that he was more or less FORCED to leave and travel all the way to LSU where their head coach barely spoke intelligible English (but he does serve crawfish to his players), and there he has become what he has become. My one disappointment is that he will likely be heading back to Ohio via Cincinnati to play pro ball. Would love to see him study under Brees….one of Brees' former coaches is brainstorming LSU's offense right now.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Georgia has at least 13 guys not playing today "for personal" reasons. Here we go again, embarrass ourselves in a Bowl game. The Pro's shouldn't be able to express interest in a college player until the Bowl season is over. We paid for these guy's "education" and they should have the integrity to play through the end of the season. I understand that some of these guys have no chance of making a decent living if they don't play pro ball. Jerry Juedy is clearly a first round pick from Alabama and HE'S playing today. Just venting cause I can see what's coming against Baylor tonight. Oh well........

·
Retired citizen
22,124 Posts
Pisses me off that I can't watch the Badgers play today. I'm going to try to get some intel from StatBroadcast during the game, or maybe the radio, gotta find the channel for that.
I get to watch the #13 Alabama / #14 Michigan Citrus Bowl game on ABC, that could be a good game.

·
Asylum Inmate
11,391 Posts
I will be watching Bama ....

Sent from my SM-T837A using Tapatalk

·
American
25,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #819
Sabin pulled it off ! BUT not where they were last year at this time.
They didn't win the Championship last year either...... so basically they are where they were.... but, least they beat up on Harbaugh! Watching you're Badgers now! Hope they prevail.....

·
Registered
605 Posts
Nice win for Minnesota over Auburn in the Outback Bowl. Close game all four quarters! Best team we've had in Minnesota for years! Row the Boat Ski-U-Mah!!!

P.J. Fleck = Best thing to happen to University of Minnesota Football!

801 - 820 of 847 Posts