Harley Davidson Forums banner

841 - 847 of 847 Posts

·
American
25,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #842
Bob, I saw Sabin before the game....wasn't on the sideline....Geaux Tigahs (they don't apparently speak coonass in Clemson)….they be awake now. Hope the second half goes this well.[/B]
yes I can understand your surprise..... it is a rare sight!

·
Retired citizen
22,124 Posts
I bet that woke Lawrence up !
Burrows came from Ohio State and now headed for the NFL.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,017 Posts
It would have been poetic justice to have had Ohio State instead of Clemson last night. Burrows could have showed them the error of their lack of wisdom in not starting HIM. Their loss, LSU's National Championship. Geaux
Tigahs!

·
Asylum Inmate
11,391 Posts
Glad your team did it Darryl! You certainly stuck with them through the bad years

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,017 Posts
Bob, it's pretty hard to grow up in South Louisiana and NOT root for LSU. I often tell folks that I have been a fan since Billy Cannon was at Istrouma HS in Baton Rouge. You might remember Cannon...LSU's only other Heisman Trophy winner in 1958. When my sister was in the Tiger Band years ago, we'd somehow manage to get tickets and my old man had this fake radio looking thingee that held a bit over a pint and the antenna was the pouring spout. Battery compartment held 3 shot glasses. Lots of great memories there.

·
Asylum Inmate
11,391 Posts
Love the hidden hootch.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

841 - 847 of 847 Posts