Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
American
25,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moving on...... is it time for spring ball yet?

·
Asylum Inmate
11,391 Posts
I think Alabama is already ranked number 1

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
American
25,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My guess is Clemson be the favorite!

·
Asylum Inmate
11,391 Posts
My guess is Clemson be the favorite!
Jeffrey Jeffrey Jeffrey..... have you learned nothing in the College Football thread?

It is always Alabama right up until the time it is not.

That was yesterday as two teams played for the championship and obviously Alabama was not one of them. So for that day only number 1 is one of those two teams. That is over now and Alabama is Again Number 1 until next years Championship game when, if Alabama is not playing two teams will play for their single day to be number 1. Which is followed the next Morning by Alabama again being number 1 until ...
Etc etc.

·
American
25,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jeffrey Jeffrey Jeffrey..... have you learned nothing in the College Football thread?

It is always Alabama right up until the time it is not.

That was yesterday as two teams played for the championship and ovviously Alabama was not one of them. So for that day only nimber 1 is one of those two teams. That is over now and Alabama is Again Number 1 until next years Championship game when, if Alabama is not playing two teams will ay for their single day to be number 1. Which is followed the next Morning but Alabama again being number 1 unril ...
Etc etc.

Yes, I have learned Bama is not the undisputed best team in the country..... at one time they were for a decade! Their defense has more holes in it than a screen door...... I wish this weren’t true!

·
Asylum Inmate
11,391 Posts
Yes, I have learned Bama is not the undisputed best team in the country..... at one time they were for a decade! Their defense has more holes in it than a screen door...... I wish this weren’t true!
Jeff ... you speak with forked tongue!

I am sensing an exorcism may be in order followed by reeducation camp for a weekend at the Florabama with these two helping your attitude about Alabama ...

·
American
25,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have no problem going south to Alabama....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts