Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Motorcycle Junkie
40 Posts
Signing In

Ray,
Currently Live Eastern Ut, Grew up in GJ, do most of my riding in eastern Utah desert and western CO.
Give me a holler.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Rob signing in from the Denver area. Steve - we need to get together this next riding season (once my bike is back together).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi All.
This is the 2nd time I have tried to post here. We'll see if it takes this time. I live in Lakewood on the west side of Denver. Ride a '99 Road King Classic. This is my 3rd Harley. First was aFXE then bought a wrecked 1985 fxrs and rebuilt it. Did everything but the paint. Got the Road King in 2002. Been riding since I was 16 and I am 59 now. Jap bikes before the FXE. ( That might be politicly incorrect I guess ). METRICS. You know what I mean.

Ultrarider Ultra from flying ultralight airplanes and rider from riding the Harleys.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Grand Junction here!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Also from Grand Junction. New to the Harley world but have bought 2 bikes this last year for me and my wife. So far we are enjoying the heck out of it. One of our quick favorite rides so far is to Gateway and back.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Howdy from Denver

Live in NW Denver/West Highlands. Have a '99 XLH888, and love it. Have been 2 wheeling since about 14 on rice burners and pasta machines, but none have rode like my Harley. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I live in Grand Junction also. Plan on riding over to durango and eating lunch, then heading home and being at the house in time for dinner. Anyone else wanna go? Think I'm gonna do it on the 23rd or so. It's a tuesday.

·
Registered
59 Posts
....... there are several yellow Harley's in Colorado Springs, but if ya see one on the WEST side of town, it's likely me.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Longmont CO Here.

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Everyone... Next spring sometime, let's try to organize a day ride in the mountains. Meet somewhere in the Front Range, head up high, find some chow, then return. Would look forward to this.

Steve

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Everyone... Next spring sometime, let's try to organize a day ride in the mountains. Meet somewhere in the Front Range, head up high, find some chow, then return. Would look forward to this.

Steve
Sounds good! Let me know

1 - 20 of 61 Posts