Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
High Uintahs HOG overnighter through Western Colorado. Great trip, great people.

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Some more.

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And the last few

Attachments

·
Asylum Inmate
11,383 Posts
Did you stay up north? Or come down over Douglas Pass? I see one picture just past Dinosaur at the 64 40 junction......

Looks like a good time

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did you stay up north? Or come down over Douglas Pass? I see one picture just past Dinosaur at the 64 40 junction......

Looks like a good time
Went south over Douglas. South on 141 through Naturita. 145 into Montrose over Dallas. Spent the night in Montrose and went over Maclure Pass, Carbondale, Glenwood, Rifle, Meeker then back home.

·
Asylum Inmate
11,383 Posts
Went south over Douglas. South on 141 through Naturita. 145 into Montrose over Dallas. Spent the night in Montrose and went over Maclure Pass, Carbondale, Glenwood, Rifle, Meeker then back home.

Nice ride!!! Ever through Junction again holler!

My Rig is always ready to barbecue!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And thanks for your service. My oldest son is in the 3/7 Kilo Company Weapons. Ooorah

·
Asylum Inmate
11,383 Posts
And thanks for your service. My oldest son is in the 3/7 Kilo Company Weapons. Ooorah
My Honor... tell your son keep head low eyes wide the phuck open!!

Harley fits on the Deck when I am going to competitions with it. I mean it if you are down this way let me know. I was just up through vernal two weeks ago on Mancation!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My Honor... tell your son keep head low eyes wide the phuck open!!

Harley fits on the Deck when I am going to competitions with it. I mean it if you are down this way let me know. I was just up through vernal two weeks ago on Mancation!

Will do bro. And that is on awesome setup.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I love Colorado..have a son who lives. In Telluride...great riding up there..
We'll forgive him for that:) My dad was born in Rico and raised in Telluride. I was raised about 50 miles away. The riding is great, but I can't say Telluride has changed for the better.

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
I have a good time when there...a little ritzy for my poor ass though...still love to go there though..i get the hook up with a super nice resort and my son is a big time m/mj farmer...I get treated pretty well if you know what I mean..

·
Registered
110 Posts
There is a very hard to find place that I stumbled upon last year and am going to hit up this year called Skooterz and Shooterz. It is not very far from Montrose, in Crawford. It is a bar, restaurant, campground and shooting range. What?! I know. They are having their second annual rally July 12-14. Give them a look on Facebook. I don't have a dog in the fight but they treated us very well last year and I can't wait to go back.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
There is a very hard to find place that I stumbled upon last year and am going to hit up this year called Skooterz and Shooterz. It is not very far from Montrose, in Crawford. It is a bar, restaurant, campground and shooting range. What?! I know. They are having their second annual rally July 12-14. Give them a look on Facebook. I don't have a dog in the fight but they treated us very well last year and I can't wait to go back.
I have heard good things about the bar. Have not been there myself. Need to make it a point to stop in

1 - 20 of 20 Posts