Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where to buy a colored belt for my harley sportster 48? Wanting one that is Harley Davidson orange.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone know where to buy a colored belt for my harley sportster 48? Wanting one that is Harley Davidson orange.

·
Just Ride
3,036 Posts
Keep asking maybe we'll find out

·
Retired citizen
22,273 Posts
If the OP knew what the belts are made of he wouldn't be asking this question!
The OP could take his belt and spray paint it orange!

·
Registered
11,039 Posts
Hmmm good chance it may not exist. Other wise be in HD Parts catalog. :wink

·
Wayward Son
23,066 Posts
No such thing.

No such thing.

Think that, along with previous replies, about covers it.

·
Registered
11,039 Posts
You may have run off another newbie Fred.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
No such thing.

No such thing.

Think that, along with previous replies, about covers it.
Is there an echo in here?

Is there an echo in here?

Anyway, about the OP's question, below is the answer to the problem. Yeah, you got to buy the whole pack to get the orange one but thats only around $12. Way cheaper than a new belt. And with all those colors you can get creative with it!

Attachments

·
Wayward Son
23,066 Posts
Do not think Sharpie orange is the same shade as Harley orange.
Up to the OP how picky he is.

·
Nocturnal Ancestor
6,662 Posts
I found out I have to put on a drive belt on my riding mower after installing a mulch kit on it and seeing the belt in very very bad shape.

So I get on youtube and watch a few videos and the closet thing to this particular mower of mine is the video below, After watching and seeing him put on a colored belt I no longer want the standard John deere belt but a colored one like in the video.

I've checked auto zone, napa, Oreilly's, several online sites, its driving me inSANE!!!!! I must find a colored Belt for my mower or I'll go bananas!!!!
Skip to 20:13 to see how badazz that colored belt looks and tell me you wouldn't want one.!!!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
If the Sharpie thing won't work, maybe this will. With 200 colors to choose from bound to be one close. Or you could use a torch and an old pot to make custom colors!

Attachments

·
Wayward Son
23,066 Posts
:laugh

·
Registered
11,039 Posts
Gentlemen crayons, sharpies? Local hardware pickup can of Orange spray paint. Be done in a few. Beer thirty.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts