Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have 2014 limited-can anyone tell me how to turn the d--n thing off, its talking all the time-radio on, radio off-driving me nuts-had the bike 2 weeks-still cold but need to shut the women off!

·
Retired citizen
23,886 Posts
Turn the ignition switch off !

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,661 Posts
Access the unit through your computer and dump the voice/language files. Had the same problem with my unit that only spoke Afrikanar no matter what I selected until I dropped those files.

·
Retired citizen
23,886 Posts
Infotnement system, go into the setup program. Run setup and options . Select what you want.
Owners manual is your friend !

·
Registered
12,513 Posts
have 2014 limited-can anyone tell me how to turn the d--n thing off, its talking all the time-radio on, radio off-driving me nuts-had the bike 2 weeks-still cold but need to shut the women off!
If all else fails take it to the dealer. Saw a service guy spend almost an hour explaining options to a customer.

Try going to New Members section introduce yourself. Ride Safe

·
Registered
581 Posts
The infotainment is a nice addition, but navigating through the systems features and screens is a disaster. Especially if your cruising and need to change something. It should be set up so it takes you at most 2 or 3 clicks for any action to be complete.

.…...........................................

"I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle"

·
Registered
815 Posts
6.5 Boom Infotainment

just spent 1/2 hour on the phone with customer support, My system with 1.18.3 powers up with no way to control volume about half the time. They know, but have no fix yet. I asked about autoreply to texts the system offers. They told me it doesn't work with ANY phone. Now any time I power up it starts on the WB page even though it's off! I'm going to try to go back to 1.18.2 if I can find it........any helpful advice/tricks?
I have read the book by the way:what?

·
Banned
71 Posts
just spent 1/2 hour on the phone with customer support, My system with 1.18.3 powers up with no way to control volume about half the time. They know, but have no fix yet. I asked about autoreply to texts the system offers. They told me it doesn't work with ANY phone. Now any time I power up it starts on the WB page even though it's off! I'm going to try to go back to 1.18.2 if I can find it........any helpful advice/tricks?
I have read the book by the way:what?
Check this out .

http://www.harley-davidsonforums.co...ns/194825-hd-infotainment-update-caution.html

·
Registered
815 Posts
Spencer123 do you have a destination active you never got to? get on your your map and look for a highlighted route and if there is one, on the right side of the screen in the middle will be three little lines with dots to their right. Touch it and a menu should appear allowing you to stop the navigation instructions. Hope that helps

·
Registered
815 Posts
Webco2
I had seen that, talked to a couple of guys who said the 1.18.3 didn't screw up their bikes so I loaded it. what a dumb a$$ I was. :(

·
Banned
71 Posts
Webco2
I had seen that, talked to a couple of guys who said the 1.18.3 didn't screw up their bikes so I loaded it. what a dumb a$$ I was. :(
Live and learn.. go back to an early download...then wait until the MoCo comes up with a TRUE fix to download . :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts