Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my 2006 Ultra last year and noticed by the vin it's a Shriner edition and the tank has police special on it. I thought maybe someone changed the tank then found hookups for things like siren, lights and radio. What the f. Normal or special order.

·
Registered
5,025 Posts
Wrecked and repaired. OR ordered by the Chief of Shriners?

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
I don't really know. But I can surmise that hookups for special lights and noisemakers would be something that Shriners would be interested in.

Stangs had to add all that to his bike himself.

-

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
LOL Dave!

·
Banned
71 Posts
Bought my 2006 Ultra last year and noticed by the vin it's a Shriner edition and the tank has police special on it. I thought maybe someone changed the tank then found hookups for things like siren, lights and radio. What the f. Normal or special order.
A "Shriner" had special paint and tank badges . Run your VIN history and see what you find . Could be a reworked wreck . :eek

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not wrecked or repaired. My best guess from what I'm reading is Shriner bike special ordered.

Enjoy The Ride

:biking:

·
Registered
934 Posts
I don't really know. But I can surmise that hookups for special lights and noisemakers would be something that Shriners would be interested in.

Stangs had to add all that to his bike himself.

-
That's funny sh#t right there. Nice Dave. Lmao

1 - 7 of 7 Posts