VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
cali bob posted a link to one somewhere on here.. I will look

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
They sell am ipod controller that will interface it for you

Who is "they"??
HD sold one, I believe it's still available, but it has the old 30 pin connection, not the new style. They make a adapter for it, but not sure the controller will work with the IPhone 6 or not anyways.

cali bob posted a link to one somewhere on here.. I will look

This isn't integrated, but a viable and a lot cheaper option. The one he posted works via Bluetooth and will let you change tracks on the fly, but is a separate button/unit.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
The Harley version is expensive as shit

True as well. Lol.

It is older technology, and doesn't run the newer software versions from Apple either. Harmon Kardon no longer supports it either, so I was told.

·
The Extreme Member
1,477 Posts
I changed out my stereo with a pioneer head unit all new speakers ect....I use flashdrives for music
Now the Harmon Kardon is up for sale. Or I will keep it in case the bike needs to be stock again

CD was jumping ect...

Old Technology like you say,

·
CRSO
350 Posts
How do I connect my Iphone to my 2013 FLHTK using my OEM Player and handlebar controls?

I currently use the 3.5mm jack but I can't change songs unless I pull out my phone.

I would think you can pair the iPhone to the radio in the bike via Bluetooth...THEN select Media from your menu on the Infotainment system...your phone should be listed as a media source. Once this is done, your handlebar controls should let you move thru the songs on the phone.

This works with the iPhone 4/4s, so know why it wouldn't work with the iPhone 6...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
13 no bluetooth

Or "Infotainment System" for that matter.

Bluetooth CAN be added, if you ship your stock HU to Iron Cross Audio, they can add it in.

·
EX-VIRGIN
1,760 Posts
I use a mpow bluetooth adapter that are sold at best buy and amazon for $20. My phone pairs to it and it has a button to change songs up and down. The charge lasts 4 hours or so. I assume I could run the charging wire to it from the cigarette lighter if needed for more than 4 hours. That test will come while heading to C3. Either way, best 20 bucks I have spent. I went thru to many adapter wires from the head unit to my phone.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts