Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for input from those that have done this. I like the look, and would love some tunes. Maybe pro's/cons of certain brands
Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
I didn't put a fairing on my heritage, but I did install a stereo. I love music, and it makes riding so much more enjoyable. Post a pic of you heritage once you install the fairing. I'm curious to see what it looks like.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Fairings look nice on a Heritage imo. A guy I know had one on his, and he said that due to the low seating position of the FLST, the fairing sat higher than on a FLH, and he couldn't see close in front, but it wasn't a real problem. Note 1st photo of gold bike, bottom of windshield just below his throat. Farther down a FLH pic bottom of windshield about mid chest. Only a problem if you are vert. challenged.

https://www.google.com/search?q=har...y3t_64sYCFcWhgAodjMoByQ#imgrc=LPDHnzwHhiVQTM:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Breeze3at,
Your link to the pictures didn't work. Please try it again. I would love to see them.

Purple Harley,

This is the system I bought and installed. Don't let the price fool you, it's awesome!! I installed the same system on my previous bike. It's very loud, it has a wireless remote, it has hookup for an iPod, MP3, etc. It also takes flashdrives which is how I use it. I loaded about 500+ songs on a flashdrive, and leave it plugged in. As I'm riding, I use the wireless remote which is hanging from my handlebar to skip songs and adjust volume. It only took me about 90 minutes to install. ImageUploadedByMO Free1437183508.291284.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Rob; I Google searched "harley heritage with fairing photos", and got about 100 pics.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts