Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
42,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CLAYTON, N.C. (WTVD) --
A motorcyclist was sent to the hospital after being hit by an impaired driver, according to Clayton police.

It happened around 12:30 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of Old Garner Road and Shotwell Road.

Officers said 42-year-old Rebecca Jean Mota made a sudden U-turn at the intersection and hit Phillip Della Camera, 56, on his motorcycle.

Della Camera was transported to WakeMed for serious injuries.

Mota was charged with driving while impaired, driving with a license revoked, improper turn, failing to reduce speed to avoid a collision, and aggravated felony serious injury by vehicle.

Her bond was set at $107,500.

Allegedly impaired driver hits motorcyclist in Clayton | abc11.com

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
She's crying in her mug shot. That will lessen the charges a lot, especially if she cries in court again.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,966 Posts
This could qualify for the Dod thread. Yep, those tears certainly are going to be helpful to her case.

Reactions: JTJ

·
Administrator
13,275 Posts
driving while impaired, driving with a license revoked, improper turn, failing to reduce speed to avoid a collision, and aggravated felony serious injury by vehicle.
The question is, why was she not already locked up? Sounds like a revoked license meant she was already a screw up.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,966 Posts
Too many around here that don't even have a license to be revoked....no habla. No insurance either....and especially no driving skills. One ran over and killed a motor cop a few years back and still hasn't been found.

·
Official Forum [email protected]
3,582 Posts
Too many around here that don't even have a license to be revoked....no habla. No insurance either....and especially no driving skills. One ran over and killed a motor cop a few years back and still hasn't been found.

Becoming the the norm not the exception in this country...not just on the road either . My son was out in a boat with a friend and some jerkoff on a waverunner broadsides the boat , completely destroyed both . Of course the azzhole is unscratched and my son and his friend get banged-up ( not seriously TG ) . No insurance , his uncles waverunner , in the country illegally , gone the next day...you can figure out how that ended up...:bluduh

You play by the rules and you grab your ankles after you bend over...

·
Banned
1,357 Posts
Great points.

KD- that is why I appose not giving a driver license to illegals. They have proven they are going to drive anyway so they should go through the training and learn the traffic laws. Not saying that would help a whole lot, but it has to better than them just showing up and driving!

DaBreeze- that is exactly why i sold off the boat. Was fishing about twenty yards off the shore in a no wake zone and two dipshits on PWC's blasted between me and the shore.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,966 Posts
Not only no license nor insurance, but the cops are more or less instructed to not arrest them. File that one under WTF!

·
Registered
12,954 Posts
Not only no license nor insurance, but the cops are more or less instructed to not arrest them. File that one under WTF!
Should be WTF 0BAMA ?

Reactions: JTJ

·
Registered
526 Posts
I can see having your license suspended or revoked once or twice. Stuff happens (not to me since I've been driving for over 40 years and never even close to having my license suspended). But when I hear of people having had their license suspended four, five, six times or more and they are still driving it's evidence that a disaster (someone getting killed or serious injured) is just waiting to happen.

Locker her up for a year or more and during the time she is in lock-up have her clean bedpans in a hospital ward where people recovering from motor vehicle accidents are recovering.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Great points.

KD- that is why I appose not giving a driver license to illegals. They have proven they are going to drive anyway so they should go through the training and learn the traffic laws. Not saying that would help a whole lot, but it has to better than them just showing up and driving!

DaBreeze- that is exactly why i sold off the boat. Was fishing about twenty yards off the shore in a no wake zone and two dipshits on PWC's blasted between me and the shore.
If only the idea of them going through training would work. Before I left Maryland, they were also allowed a translator in the vehicle with them when they took their driving test. If they can't read and understand the road signs, why would anyone think they safe on the road in any capacity?

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
Great points.

KD- that is why I appose not giving a driver license to illegals. They have proven they are going to drive anyway so they should go through the training and learn the traffic laws. Not saying that would help a whole lot, but it has to better than them just showing up and drive anyway.
They are Fing ILLEGAL, what part of that is hard to understand?
No benis at all, none for someone here illegally!

Well most drunks with no license continue to drive anyway why bother suspending them?:think

·
Banned
1,357 Posts
They are Fing ILLEGAL, what part of that is hard to understand?
No benis at all, none for someone here illegally!

Well most drunks with no license continue to drive anyway why bother suspending them?:think
LOL. The drunks who had a license and all the training that accompanied it now drive without a license anyway so we might as well not give the training to the illegals who are going to drive anyway as well!

Driving is not a benefit nor a right, it's a privilege. I have kids out there and will soon have grand kids driving. I'd like all the other drivers to be trained and sober.

·
Wayward Son
23,864 Posts
LOL. The drunks who had a license and all the training that accompanied it now drive without a license anyway so we might as well not give the training to the illegals who are going to drive anyway as well!

Driving is not a benefit nor a right, it's a privilege. I have kids out there and will soon have grand kids driving. I'd like all the other drivers to be trained and sober.
And look at all the drivers who had training driving, still driving drunk.
Just plain driving like *******s. Yep. Training sure works. :nah

As far as Illegal immigrants. They are driving now without a lic. Yep. They are sure to be lining up by the thousands to get one.

Do you wear glasses? Are they by chance rose colored? :|

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts

yep......this is how the left thinks......:bigbarf

·
Registered
380 Posts
I doubt she had insurance, she needs to get a lot of time.....those tears, yeah cry baby...your in trouble.

·
Banned
71 Posts
And look at all the drivers who had training driving, still driving drunk.
Just plain driving like *******s. Yep. Training sure works. :nah

As far as Illegal immigrants. They are driving now without a lic. Yep. They are sure to be lining up by the thousands to get one.

Do you wear glasses? Are they by chance rose colored? :|
yep......this is how the left thinks......:bigbarf
What part of ILLEGAL do the Libtards NOT understand. Sack up ALL ILLEGALS and ship them out , no passing go , no benefits of any kind . NO Airline tickets either, slow freighters steerage .

Confiscate all of their property, to pay Us back for the costs of having them here to start with .
No more Wire transfer of money out of Country .
Let that get back to the "Home Country" and the problem will be fairly well solved in short order.

·
Wayward Son
23,864 Posts
What part of ILLEGAL do the Libtards NOT understand. Sack up ALL ILLEGALS and ship them out , no passing go , no benefits of any kind . NO Airline tickets either, slow freighters steerage .

Confiscate all of their property, to pay Us back for the costs of having them here to start with .
No more Wire transfer of money out of Country .
Let that get back to the "Home Country" and the problem will be fairly well solved in short order.
Pretty much sums it up. But way too many wrapped up in their own little world. Will never see the light of day. :dunno

1 - 20 of 42 Posts