Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
11,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope my sled is Cool Enough for you guys,I know it dosent have chrome Pinwheels or crazy valve caps or any kuryukan Bullchit...

fabbed up some copper oil lines installed a oil cooler and relocated my oil filter to inbetween the primary belt.flared all the end and put brass fittings on em then polished it all.Also added a set of DogBone risers to the ZBarz and added a 5 3/4" headlight.Dave get ready to ride your a$$ of!!!Im ready Took er out for a sweet ride today rings are finally broken in.

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Dave get ready to ride your a$$ off!!!
June can't get here soon enough.....:thumb Looking forward to a 1400 mile weekend, seeing the rock, and Laconia, and placing myself that much closer to liver failure. :lol8

I know it dosent have chrome Pinwheels or crazy valve caps......
Wha.....? Are you crazy? It's all the rage..............:D

·
Banned
11,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like to check out the hillclimbs its outside of the Laconia bullchit and no traffic.Shawns gonna talk to his contacts on the campin thing might do a overnight then hillclimbs in tha am and shawn goin to shoot some pics for Iron horse with Todd and then off to shoot some pics for Easyriders.so if we do the hillclimb in tha Am then well split up from shawn and go oour own way or go our own way and not do the hillclimb illl keep ya posted.hope everyone heard that 1400 miles.....And no Fuggin Starbucks.

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
Looks good Dean.

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Damn dude, If that bike got any cooler it would just flip you off and not start!

Love those Dogbones, now the Zbars look perfect on there and I'm not sure if I ever saw the oil filter relocated to that spot. Very cool!

·
when did it start 4u
2,051 Posts
looks good not a huge fan of bobbers but like the old school chopper look, and I have a secret love for pan's I think I love them more than my GF

·
Registered
39,564 Posts
Nice work. I like the copper oil lines.

·
Registered
157 Posts
BAB, I think I may actually be a little aroused...you did one helluva job on her.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Brutus, excellent work takes me back to the seventies. :thumb:thumb Always liked that extended bobber look. Good job on the lines. I always thought that copper was to soft for use on a harley, guess not. Mallory ignition?

You're going to look good going down the road.

·
Banned
11,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cheers for the kind words Bros!!

1 kick average cold 3 prime kick no juice,hit the juice 1 kick but you know super secret squirrel chit I have a Tech Cycle Electric starter conversion hence the Indian Larry pressure plate,I figure if he used em in his high comp motors there good enough for mine.

Same line you use for natural gas or propane just cut the lenghts and flare the ends plus copper tranfers the heat right outta the lines.

Its gonna be a great year!! Ride Safe everyone!!!

·
"Ain't quite right"™
11,240 Posts
No one has a bike like yours and that is cool in my book.
I agree, unique is the ultimate in cool...even more so that you made it all yourself.

I dig your work, it's truly inspirational...but don't go thinkin we'll be taking showers together.

·
I'm your huckleberry
3,010 Posts
Excellent work!!!!! Bet it's a blast to ride.

·
Banned
11,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
One of a kind is Cool I didnt think of it like that i was calling it Personalization...lol I like your thinking better Thanx
Made my day with all you guys reactions Thanks!!!and Cheers!!

It is fun to ride its not all bouncy and handles great for a 38 degree rake and 12" over tubes.

But most of all dont even think of me talking showers unless your female and dont weigh more than me...lol :lol8 :1drink :thumb

·
SNAFU organizer
4,127 Posts
:thumbWay too cool, Oh master of coolness.

:notw::notw::notw::notw:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts