Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the market for a solo seat for my 14' street glide. I read a lot of reviews on the Corbin classic solo and most say they are firm, take time to work in, but very comfortable. Wondering if anyone has one specifically for a SG. Just want to know how the sitting position is compared to stock and if the seat is worth the extra money compared to a Mustang or C&C. Also heard that Corbin customer service is a nightmare and can anyone confirm or deny that? Thanks in advance.

.…...........................................

"I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle"

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
I put the Corbin two up seat on my wideglide last year. Very comfortable. Customer service was fine, no problems. I got my seat quicker than promised. The sitting position moved me back a couple of inches. I had to rotate my drag bars to compensate. I would buy from them again. Doc
ImageUploadedByMO Free1432601104.292905.jpg

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ImageUploadedByMO Free1432658598.527584.jpg

"I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle"

·
Registered
99 Posts
Up to you to decide if it's "worth the extra money" but know this: Mustang is vinyl material. Corbin is leather.

I had one for years. Was great.

As for service you can call their workers directly as well as the managers. 800 number is mostly sales.

In the market for a solo seat for my 14' street glide. I read a lot of reviews on the Corbin classic solo and most say they are firm, take time to work in, but very comfortable. Wondering if anyone has one specifically for a SG. Just want to know how the sitting position is compared to stock and if the seat is worth the extra money compared to a Mustang or C&C. Also heard that Corbin customer service is a nightmare and can anyone confirm or deny that? Thanks in advance.

View attachment 358129

·
Señor Member
19,796 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hahah I appreciate the input.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts