Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a new Corbin seat. Weird question, I have heard that the seats are known for being hard. Mine isn't. It's soft and the padding looks worn. Wondering if I could have a defective batch. Leather does not look pulled tight, but as if it's used. I could be nit-picking but I just want to make sure I didn't get ripped off. Thx.

ImageUploadedByMO Free1437470504.941901.jpg

"Whatever it is, it's better in the wind"

·
Guitarslinger
3,334 Posts
Looks like a nice seat to me

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
I heard the same thing about Corbin seats before I got mine. It's not like sitting on a pillow but it's very comfortable for long miles. Love mine.

Doc

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
If Corbin seats are as comfortable as they are good looking I'd probably fall asleep every time I ride.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Appreciate the feedback. I was expecting something a lot harder than what I got. Just made me feel skeptical. Thanks again.

·
Registered
11,790 Posts
I'm on my 3rd Harley with a Corbin seat. I like their seats. But I will never buy another one from them. My last one was not in stock, had to be made, they at first wouldn't respond to my emails (which were replies to their order confirmation emails) and when I was finally able to get a supervisor on the phone I was lied to, several times, about why my seat was taking twice as long to manufacture as they originally stated. It was one thing after another with them. Next time I need a seat it won't be a Corbin. Just thought some of you might want to know.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea have heard many horror stories about Corbin. So far, my experience has been good. Thankfully. Haven't had some emails returned, but when I called them, they have been helpful. The quality is top notch. Comfortable too. Time will tell if I plan on being a repeat customer.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Put 300 miles on the seat today. I take back saying the seat wasn't hard. Once worked in im sure it'll be perfect. Sits me nice and looks good too. Very happy. Now to get new bars.

·
Was Briefly First
1,753 Posts
I'm on my 3rd Harley with a Corbin seat. I like their seats. But I will never buy another one from them. My last one was not in stock, had to be made, they at first wouldn't respond to my emails (which were replies to their order confirmation emails) and when I was finally able to get a supervisor on the phone I was lied to, several times, about why my seat was taking twice as long to manufacture as they originally stated. It was one thing after another with them. Next time I need a seat it won't be a Corbin. Just thought some of you might want to know.
I had a very similar customer experience the one and only time I ever dealt with them. I liked the seat just fine when I finally got it, but was never able to get a response from them during the process.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts