Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you’all feel about those Corbin solo seats? I have an 02 FXST and I’m fixing to put that on, my concern is comfort. I don’t do any crazy riding maybe 100-200 miles on a weekend. Lot’s of folks say it’s a good company with good products. Haven’t heard how comfortable the seat is.
What say you?

·
Registered
10,873 Posts
I take issue with the "Good company" as you call them. Not too many years ago I ordered a seat from them they didn't have in stock and they were going to make it and ship it to me in xx number of days. BS. The date came and went with a wide margin. Would not respond to my email which I know they got because my email was a reply to them on their email to me. Wouldn't return phone calls. When I did get someone on the phone all I heard were lies, excuses and more lies. The seat I ordered did, finally, arrive. But I will never, ever, under any circumstances, buy anything else from them. Oh, and after posting the issues several years ago others chimed in with similar stories.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I take issue with the "Good company" as you call them. Not too many years ago I ordered a seat from them they didn't have in stock and they were going to make it and ship it to me in xx number of days. BS. The date came and went with a wide margin. Would not respond to my email which I know they got because my email was a reply to them on their email to me. Wouldn't return phone calls. When I did get someone on the phone all I heard were lies, excuses and more lies. The seat I ordered did, finally, arrive. But I will never, ever, under any circumstances, buy anything else from them. Oh, and after posting the issues several years ago others chimed in with similar stories.
Hey Joe,
Thanks for sharing your experience, but I never said they were a good company. Clean your bifocals my man, i said “Lot’s of folks say it’s a good company with good products.”
i was asking for feedback, and I appreciate yours, good, bad, or indifferent.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts