Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
It'd be even cooler if Snap-On would make a box like that, so I could get my big KRL triple-bank 96" rollcabs with a full-size matching top box on it. Then I'd probably buy one...But I bet it'd cost $8k for a top and bottom box...If I spent $8K on a box, I'd have to up and go to MTI or something to be an authorized HD tech. :laugh

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Well when I built my new shop I did it in HD orange and black and my blue top box looked kinda out place.....I went online to sears and bought the top box..and got $50.00 off....that's going to look good on my bench...:woo

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lake how much?

"If the opposite of pro is con, then that means the opposite of progress is congress"

·
Retired citizen
22,094 Posts
Not hijacking but I just got my new Sears Tool Catalog in the mail, the first 50 pages are all tool boxes and garage / shop storage units.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I was in the market last weekend for a tool box. I saw the boxes above at sears. The bottom right box was 435.00. The top of the line similar box at home depot was 179.00. I bought the home depot box and drove straight to the stealorship and bought a HD sticker to put on it.
179.00 for the box and 30.00 for the sticker, 210.00 for the whole thing.

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Cool...faadpe.. I bought the craftsman top and bottom box.. because..my other box was blue,and when I built my new shop, all my benches where HD orange and shelves where orange and the BIG blue box looked out of place lol..when I went to Sears to pay for it it rang up about $60.00 cheaper than the internet price and got a 10% more off with my craftsman club card....so I got a pretty good deal on it...and it looks kick ass out in the shop...:thumbsup

·
MPG'S? Who gives a
9,925 Posts
I was in the market last weekend for a tool box. I saw the boxes above at sears. The bottom right box was 435.00. The top of the line similar box at home depot was 179.00. I bought the home depot box and drove straight to the stealorship and bought a HD sticker to put on it.
179.00 for the box and 30.00 for the sticker, 210.00 for the whole thing.

Now yer talkin' !!....:thumb

1 - 18 of 18 Posts