Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it wrong to flip pets on the craigslist??

O/L bought or gave a re-homing for a little dog a while back through the craigslist, she was looking at the pet section yesterday on craigslist and read a beware ad about a women with same name and car as women she dealt with, flipping pets.....thread said she gets pets from various sourses and puts them on craigslist.....The ad made her out to be a very evil and sorry azz person !!!

Is she ??? your opinion!! if she's doing nothing more than making money...Just like flipping cars or bikes or house....but if animals are being abused then thats another story!!!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,283 Posts
I think it is wrong. I just recently moved here to Va from NC. In NC, we had 2 cats and they were indoor / outdoor because we had a huge yard and quiet neighborhood. In Va, we have a small yard and 2 whiney neighbors. One actually came storming over because Flitzer was killing rodents in her yard. I told her I would go to PEtsmart and buy her new rodents but we encourage Flitzer to kill such vermin. She wasn't amused. Plus there were stories of cats and dogs getting poisoned in the hood.

Anyhow, we put them up for free on CL with the intent to find them a good home. We wanted to give them away but to a good home, not to someone who would sell them to anyone. God forbid they end up as a entree followed by a fortune cookie... We ended up driving them to Maryland to my Uncle's farm anyhow just because of scum like her.

·
Turgid Member
1,248 Posts

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
The following is a cut and paste from Craiglist Prohibited items.

"Household pets of any kind including dogs, cats, primates, cage birds, rodents, reptiles, amphibians, fish. Re-homing with small adoption fee OK. Pet animal parts, blood, or fluids are also not permitted, including stud/breeding service."

But I see a lot of pets listed on my local CL.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
One actually came storming over because Flitzer was killing rodents in her yard. I told her I would go to PEtsmart and buy her new rodents but we encourage Flitzer to kill such vermin.
Now that's funny!!!
You should have figured out a way of gitting rid of her....

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The following is a cut and paste from Craiglist Prohibited items.

"Household pets of any kind including dogs, cats, primates, cage birds, rodents, reptiles, amphibians, fish. Re-homing with small adoption fee OK. Pet animal parts, blood, or fluids are also not permitted, including stud/breeding service."

But I see a lot of pets listed on my local CL.
Prohibited but ok to rehoming fee ???

·
Banned
482 Posts
I've seen some of these people. They get their pets from ALL KINDS of circumstances. Including stealing. Some, not all, are plain scum. There is one down the road from me that has been arrested a couple times that I know of. Yet he still does it.

·
Ride Hard
802 Posts
Cat juggling was big in the 70's.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
I Heard cat juggling died in 1979 after the paddle fan disaster. The juggler was flinging nine cats. His brother tossed in the tenth cat when he lost balance and eight of the ten cat were dismembered by a 21" paddle fan. The other two were flung into a microwave. In a desperation to hide the evidence their sister pushed the popcorn button on the microwave.

Both brother not able to deal with the shame downed two coke and a package of pop rocks. There sister grief struck became a prostitute. Although she only had one pussy to juggle she would never turn a trick under a paddle fan.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts