Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, I juz laid down a downpayment for a 2009 Blue Fatboy.

Funny thing is that i have never ridden a clutch bike before in my life, must be nuts, but then again have always wanted one by never had the chance.

Any suggestion for factory fitted accessories or accessories to fit before i take delivery next week ?

Heard a fatboy with the SE mufflers on, pretty nice sound, any other option i should consider ?

BTW I live in indonesia, so licenses are non existant here and the harley guys are arranging for me to undergo training with the police academy.

Thanks and BR
NW

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Welcome!

What a great opportunity to get good training and nice choice of bikes. Accessories are pretty much up to the rider to make it their own. It's part of what makes it yours but the SE mufflers are a good start.

What does BR NW mean in your signature?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome!

What a great opportunity to get good training and nice choice of bikes. Accessories are pretty much up to the rider to make it their own. It's part of what makes it yours but the SE mufflers are a good start.

What does BR NW mean in your signature?
LoL :) BR Means Best Regards and NW is my initials

BR
NW

·
Old Member
2,896 Posts
BR NW and sounds like you've got a great adventure ahead.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
I also get the parts book too.

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
Hi there, I juz laid down a downpayment for a 2009 Blue Fatboy. ....i have never ridden a clutch bike before in my life....

Any suggestion for factory fitted accessories or accessories to fit before i take delivery next week ?
Crash bars.... :thumb Hahahahahah!!!

Take a rider's course. Buy a manual.

Good luck.

·
Johnny Dangerously
36 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts