Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went for a little ride and froze my nuts off. It is 26 and the wind is howling. Sumbitch.

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
If I had a new bike sitting there I'd have to ride it too.

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,181 Posts
It sure runs good when the air is that cold and dense tho' doesn't it?

·
Touch my monkey....
471 Posts
Yep.....I'd ride in that temp to take out a new bike.

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It sure runs good when the air is that cold and dense tho' doesn't it?
I'm at 5000 feet, I can use all the help I can get.

·
Touch my monkey....
471 Posts
Ahhh, He's in love. Who wouldnt be?
There's nothing like the love of a man and his machine...... I love women, but damn, a bike lets me ride it all weekend, and I don't have to wear a tie, or buy expensive meals. :D

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There's nothing like the love of a man and his machine...... I love women, but damn, a bike lets me ride it all weekend, and I don't have to wear a tie, or buy expensive meals. :D
In my case I'm able to ride my bike all weekend.

:D

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I went out again. Still cold.

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,181 Posts
Rub Ben-Gay or HEET on 'em. Or Absorbine Jr.
They'll warm right up, I bet.
So warm, you might even feel the urge to take 'em out for a ride in the cool breeze.

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, I made it another 40 miles. This work and family shit really gets in the way of me enjoying my life.

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
With all this new bike excitement I decided to ride 90 miles round trip for the best tacos around. Salsa Salsa in Port Washington here on the Island. Delicious eats! Roamed around the town, got a cup of java and thats when the rain drops started to fall. Hit the road home in the pouring rain and loved every minute of it. It's nice knowing when you get home you can change into warm dry clothes.
It's funny but once you hit your 40's I think that a coffee stop must be included in any run.

·
......My Title......
1,061 Posts
With all this new bike excitement I decided to ride 90 miles round trip for the best tacos around. Salsa Salsa in Port Washington here on the Island. Delicious eats! Roamed around the town, got a cup of java and thats when the rain drops started to fall. Hit the road home in the pouring rain and loved every minute of it. It's nice knowing when you get home you can change into warm dry clothes.
It's funny but once you hit your 40's I think that a coffee stop must be included in any run.
:eek: 40's??? for some reason I was thinking you were in your 20's. I don't really know why I thought that but for some reason I thought you were younger.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts