Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone....My name is Bill and I've been riding for years.....never on one of those old man geezer glides but metric bikes and naked street fighters....sold my last bike a year ago and have been thinking about some of the more aggressive Harleys...stumbled into my local dealer and came out with a new 14 fat bob....this thing is very nice and feels like it was built just for me... The riding angle is way different than what I'm used to but I think I'm gonna enjoy it more than being humped over on the sport bikes....already ordered some pipes and an intake for it and I think I found the license plate holder i like....anyway I'll be lurking around and hope learn all about this sucker since I'm a mod freak....you all don't know me so I'll say the geezer glide comment was a joke In case the humor is low in here.....ha....cya all around.....

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Welcome to Harley!!!!! You'll love it.

·
Lost in Space
6,859 Posts
Welcome from Ohio, Humor is never lacking here. Check out the Dryer vent thread.

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome to the forum from N.Y.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Welcome from Missouri and welcome to Harley! :cheers:

·
Thug counter
240 Posts
I just crossed over a couple of weeks ago myself--and I've totally embraced it.

Welcome from Ashland, Ky.

·
Bird Whisperer
1,742 Posts
You've now got a Harley AND you like mods? You'll be busy!! Congrats, man!

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
Welcome from Conway, SC.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Keep riding safe and you will look in the mirror one morning and you will be a geezer. I just happens. Welcome from a geezer that used to be a punk too.

Doogle

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Welcome from another Fat Bob rider. Love mine, but I gotta say--my little highly modified Sportster is a LOT more fun if you only got a couple of hours to ride.

The Fat Bob is a great bike, man, you gonna love it. Like all the Harleys, it has so much torque it just makes city riding a breeze. Handles great, too, once you get out on the open road and run through some big sweepers, that's what that bike was made for.

Hope you like yours as much as I like mine. Again, welcome from Arkansas.

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts