Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have to ask you guys what is the average price of a Breakout? I guess ballpark figure, I am watching many auctions on EBAY to see what Fatboys are ending with. And I'm very surprised, a seller here in Jersey sold his bike for $5000!!! here is the listing http://www.ebay.com/itm/13155941411...1&exe=12555&ext=31590&sojTags=exe=exe,ext=ext

Now I don't expect a Breakout at this price, but I don't see anything moving on Ebay, and I myself know first hand how much custom builds depreciate. And speaking of depreciation, I see Sporties going for $1500?

Thanks,

Peach

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wow. Can't believe some are going for that cheap. I would definitely scoop up another Fatboy for $5K or a sporty for the girlfriend for $1,500. Damn.... maybe I need to start keeping a closer on on the "No Reserve" auctions on ebay lol.

·
Red and White
2,237 Posts
If Sportsters were going for $1500 a pop I would have a garage full of them. I'm calling either a scam or total b.s. I would expect a basket case for 1500 bucks. Not a good running bike.

-Rohan

·
Kicking Rocks...
11,145 Posts
Reserve not met...

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Breakouts are still going for quite a bit. I'd wager closer to $14k to $15k for the '13s and a bit more for the newer ones.

+1 on not knowing how the bidding with reserve works.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Well I have to ask you guys what is the average price of a Breakout? I guess ballpark figure, I am watching many auctions on EBAY to see what Fatboys are ending with. And I'm very surprised, a seller here in Jersey sold his bike for $5000!!! here is the listing http://www.ebay.com/itm/13155941411...1&exe=12555&ext=31590&sojTags=exe=exe,ext=ext

Now I don't expect a Breakout at this price, but I don't see anything moving on Ebay, and I myself know first hand how much custom builds depreciate. And speaking of depreciation, I see Sporties going for $1500?

Thanks,

Peach
The link says it didn't sell

1 - 9 of 9 Posts