Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Señor Member
2,384 Posts
Don´t know anything about the kit. I just have one question:

Why do people order things and then come on here to ask about them after the fact?:think

Not trying to bust your bubble but it seems to me it would have been better to do you reasearch prior to ordering.:dunno

Be sure to let us know how the controls work out.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, since you are so kind as to post for no helpful reason I will tell you...
I did my research and even went to shops, also did a search on here. After talking to friends and looking at set ups in other bikes I chose what I thought was the best kit available. I asked about it on here " after" because sometimes helpful people give tips about the installation or advice about experiences they had with a specific product that I can modify or adjust in the initial installation rather than after I have had them in for awhile and experimenting on my own.
You will notice I asked about my specific product and not if anyone knew of a good one or one versus the other. The question wasn't intended to see if I bought the right one but just to know if there is anything to look out for with them.
Thanks for bumping the post though! ...and don't worry my bubble is still intact, it's thicker than trolls who post just to try and be a D.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Señor Member
2,384 Posts
That´s cool. I thought you went ahead and just ordered it and then asked here.
You have a nice day...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts