Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 softail slim, I put custom dynamics amber LED turn signal inserts in the front, red inserts for turn/brake/stop in the rear. I installed the can bus adapter and everything flashes at the normal rate. However if I put the four ways on the rear lights alternate when they blink, and if I press the brake pedal or squeeze the brake lever, the right rear light goes out all together. If I remove the LED in the right rear taillight and put a regular incandescent bulb in the right rear everything works as it should. Flashers work as they should, turn signals work as they should, and brake light functions as it should.

Help.

·
Done
4,154 Posts
All I can say is that I HAD Custom Dynamics led turn signals installed on my bike and they are no longer on it. I also am trying to install their tail light kit for my SG. First their template was wrong, so I have an extra hole drilled in my fender. Then I get a different kit from them and now the wiring pigtail from the tail light is 10" too short. I wish you luck and hope you get it figured out. Their customer service seems fine, products are questionable. I, however will not buy from them again.

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
All I can say is that I HAD Custom Dynamics led turn signals installed on my bike and they are no longer on it. I also am trying to install their tail light kit for my SG. First their template was wrong, so I have an extra hole drilled in my fender. Then I get a different kit from them and now the wiring pigtail from the tail light is 10" too short. I wish you luck and hope you get it figured out. Their customer service seems fine, products are questionable. I, however will not buy from them again.
Buckshot, sorry to hear you had a bad experience with CD, hope they made everything right with you. I also bought their LED stick on tail light for my RGC in April. No problems and I feel a lot better riding with the additional lighting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts