Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Im hoping someone can clarify for me. Im looking at getting the GEN200-KIT-XL, or Custom Dynamicz Ringz front and rear leds with smoke lens. But the site is pretty outdated and I can only find the kit, but the kit is showing for a 2013 sportster Forty-Eight. Do I even need a load equalizer with a 2015 Sportster forty-eight? If not, what is my best deal?

Harley David LED Turn Signals - Custom Dynamics

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
-Mike

·
Registered
556 Posts
If you call their 1800 number you will get a great response. I think you do need the equalizer but they have one that will do more than just that. You can adjust flash rate and style, etc. I would give them a call. I had was planning on installing their system on a 2012 XL1200 Custom. Their triple play unit replaces the unit Harley has for converting the rear turns to Run/Stop/Turn and is programmable.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are closed currently, otherwise I would. I thought I read somewhere that a 2014+ models didnt need the equalizer, so I was just hoping for someone that knew.

·
Registered
84 Posts
They are closed currently, otherwise I would. I thought I read somewhere that a 2014+ models didnt need the equalizer, so I was just hoping for someone that knew.
I just did leds on my 2014 48. No equalizer needed! The way the parts guy explained it to me, if you turn your hazards on with a single has switch (oppose to hitting both turn signals together), you do not need an equalizer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts