Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased Custom Dynamics rear bullet turn signals for my RKS back in September 2019. I went out for a ride last week, and hit a pothole. I heard something fall to the ground, and it was one of the rear bullet turn signals. (Rims are just fine) I called Custom Dynamics to order another light, and of course they don't have my lights in stock anymore. It looks like they were discontinued, and the new models are called ProBeam Rear Bullet turn signals. Long story short. They sent me a pair of the new ProBeam lights for free. That's some great customer service.

They just got delivered. Going to put them in tonight.

·
Kicking Rocks...
11,096 Posts
I’m glad to hear a good outcome. Seems like most of these stories by usually a newbie are the I got screwed card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,672 Posts
Their lighting products were already good, but their newer ProBeam products are amazing. And seems they certainly went above and beyond the call of duty in taking care of you. I love their products and their customer service.

Can you imagine calling your friendly local HD dealer with that kind of problem LOL.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I’m glad to hear a good outcome. Seems like most of these stories by usually a newbie are the I got screwed card.

I was very surprised. I was ready to pay full price, and didn't think they'd just send me a pair of the new model for free. Maybe a discount. They are ok in my book.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Their lighting products were already good, but their newer ProBeam products are amazing. And seems they certainly went above and beyond the call of duty in taking care of you. I love their products and their customer service.

Can you imagine calling your friendly local HD dealer with that kind of problem LOL.
They really are great products. Good to hear that the ProBeams are a big upgrade. They really did take care of me. The customer service girl was a sweetheart.

LOL. They'd be like "That sucks." "Ok, That'll be $150"

·
Registered
38,150 Posts
I used to work for the company that supplied his internet service. He called in once when there was a technical issue affecting his online sales website. Reasonable guy to work with in that situation as well.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
I have bought Front and rear LED turn signals from them for 2 different bikes . The first bike was a softail slim with the canbus, I had an issue getting the lights to work correctly. When I called them actually stayed on the phone with me while I worked on the lights until I got them fixed. That is awesome Customer Service. Btw , The issue with the lights had nothing to do with their product it was on my end.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have bought Front and rear LED turn signals from them for 2 different bikes . The first bike was a softail slim with the canbus, I had an issue getting the lights to work correctly. When I called them actually stayed on the phone with me while I worked on the lights until I got them fixed. That is awesome Customer Service. Btw , The issue with the lights had nothing to do with their product it was on my end.

It's good to see they are consistent with their service and quality. I just hope they stay in the next time i hit a pothole. The new lights do seem to fit much tighter than the old ones, which is a good sign.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts